MMA fans?

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

MMA fans?

Post by crazylegs32 » 04 Nov 2009 22:36

In just a few days is the Chicago Strikeforce event. Fedor, Mayhem Miller, Moussassi, and more. I really wanna see sokudjou get his ass whooped because he is an arsehole. Last fight I saw of him he pushed the ref aside at the end and kept beating his opponent for no reason?
Its like 400 bucks to have a day of trainingwith arlovski etc +/ticket to the fight/private afterparty with the fighters+ ticket to a next day fighter question answer session, autograph sessions etc...
should I buy the package? Im gonna be sure to post up if I get pics of Fedor footbagging :D
Edit- i think ill just see the fights (have ticket) the tix were as low as 37.50 to see the best fighter in the world! Im not much of a sports fan (autographs pics etc.) so the main draw for the package would be the afterparty with all the fighters. hopefully I still hookup and make it to the afterparty. Ill still post the fedor footbag pics if I can.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 13 Nov 2009 19:50

WOW! What a fight!

JeffOverbo
Multidex Master

Post by JeffOverbo » 03 Dec 2009 18:25

I like fedor because was 8 time world sambo champion, gotta respect him for that. I think mma is a major joke though. Having been training for close to 4 years consistently I found that "mma" gyms are just a big scam for money, and rarely ever produce professional fighters. The true fighters like fedor, anderson silva, dan hendo all came from different backgrounds. I do enjoy watching big fighters however. If given the opportunity, i would take a local boxing gym over paying 400 dollars to train with arlovski.
Hi.

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 13 Dec 2009 20:07

a great fight 107 was!

wish mir would have lost tho, i hate that dude.

i compete in naga right now. is a awesome thing to get into if your looking to get in shape an test your body. its like a physical chest game.

Edit: spelling, i still suck at it.
Last edited by zachatree on 16 Dec 2009 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 16 Dec 2009 21:26

Mir is now up for the interim title belt? I hate that guy too

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 16 Dec 2009 23:56

ya, well lesner is a beast... if you didnt know he got very ill, they found a hole in his stomach that has been leaking "stuff" in to his body, lowering is immune system making him so vulnerable to getting sick.

so basically... this dude comes from a champion wrestling background becomes famous an rich in FAG-WWE. he is then offered a spot in the NFL an turns it down to be in the UFC... where he dominates, gets the belt an did it all with a fucking hole in his stomach, so far from 100% now the problem is fixed an he is gonna be back to defend his belt... at 100%... this man is gonna kill someone....... i hope its mir :D

JeffOverbo
Multidex Master

Post by JeffOverbo » 27 Dec 2009 15:27

Im sorry but he was a horrible wrestler, even in college. Lesnar is not at all good, couture took his big ass down. In Lesnar's freshman year of college he gained 40 lbs of muscle, this really is only possible through steroids. And he still didnt win ncaa's
Hi.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 29 Dec 2009 22:36

Oh noooo a lesnar fan. LOL I know hed kick any footbaggers butt :D Hope he gets better and in top shape so he can leave ufc to fight the best- FEDOR