Electric cigarettes-anyone vape?

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
nationalchampion
Circle Kicker

Electric cigarettes-anyone vape?

Post by nationalchampion » 11 Oct 2015 12:21

I quit smoking in April switching to vaping.

I have a50w istick eleaf and herakles tank.

Just started mixing my own flavors also. Anyone else vaping?

Kylescook
BSOS Beast

Re: Electric cigarettes-anyone vape?

Post by Kylescook » 11 Oct 2015 15:13

I've on and off vaped for a year or two.
I have a Dual 18650 Series Box (made by a box mod guy in town calls them "Monster Box Mods" mines a "Monster Micro" sitting on top is an "Atty Cubed" RDA.
I've not mixed my own juices but I've bought from friends that have.
I've also used a handful of other mech mods and drippers in the past, no tanks though.
Kyle Cook
St.Louis
My Footblog
My Challenges

nationalchampion
Circle Kicker

Post by nationalchampion » 12 Oct 2015 17:44

That's pretty intense for someone that doesn't vape a lot.

I am looking into getting a dripper, i found a couple on vaporbeast very cheap. wotofo freakshow and the owl but they only have 3 prongs not 4 and i was told its hard to learn to build on them.

Also a top airflow is more recommended....or so i hear

Kylescook
BSOS Beast

Post by Kylescook » 13 Oct 2015 08:48

I vape a good amount, i've just had a few instances where the something has broken on my box and I had to send it back for repair, during those times I always just end up smoking cigs full time until I get it back, then I have to wean back off them.

I'm not hip on all the new hardware coming out, But from my experience the block center post style attys are great if you intend on building dual coils, which i always do, It allows you to not worry about feeding 2 leads into the same post which can be an issue if you like a lower gauge (bigger diameter) wire. From what I know most drippers have side airflow and occasionally bottom airflow in addition to the sides (see mutation x v4 as ex.) I've seen a lot of people give praise to the freakshow atty but never tried it myself. My first 4post/blockpost atty was mutation x v2, i've also tried and enjoyed the plume veil.

If the airholes are low on the atty you have a greater chance of juice leaking out the sides, my biggest complain about the mutation x was just that. The only complaint so far about my atty cubed is that the drip tip seems like cheap plastic as opposed to quality delrin. Its not really an issue since I can buy a chuff cap for it for $10-15 if it becomes an issue.
Kyle Cook
St.Louis
My Footblog
My Challenges

Kylescook
BSOS Beast

Post by Kylescook » 19 Nov 2015 20:36

I recently just switched to an IPV D2 and Supertank mini for my daily driver. so much less work than an RDA,
Kyle Cook
St.Louis
My Footblog
My Challenges