Enter Play Sports - Turkey Ball competitions! (Not Footbag)

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

Will Digges
Egyptian Footgod

Enter Play Sports - Turkey Ball competitions! (Not Footbag)

Post by Will Digges » 07 Dec 2011 06:00

Calling all Freestylers!

Do you want to win some cash prizes using your freestyle skills? Interested in trying out a new type of freestyle ball, Turkey Ball? It's very similar to a large badminton and allows you to do some very cool freestyle tricks.

(We also have competitive 1 on 1 games for the Turkey Ball and Bird Ball, similar to 2 square rules in footbag.)

Anyways, I'll cut to the chase.

Enter Play Sports will be hosting a series of Online Competitions starting in less than 2 weeks. We are awarding the 1st place, and possibly 2nd/3rd place as well, with generous cash prizes. Each event will award a 1st place player anywhere from $50 - $150 depending on the event.

I thought you freestyle footbaggers would be amazing at this and get a chance to enjoy a new sport and make some cash while doing.

Over the next few days I will be posting more information for each event on our new Message Board:

http://enterplaysports.proboards.com/

Please visit, register, and introduce yourself on the forum.

Upcoming Events:

Turkey Ball hat trick/knee trick
Most consecutive head bumps (Turkey Ball)
Longest volley with a spin in between each kick (Turkey Ball)
Longest volley, solo (Turkey Ball)
Most unique/technical freestyle trick (Turkey Ball)
Most unusual freestyle trick (Turkey Ball)
Longest volley between 2 players (Bird Ball and Turkey Ball Competitive)
Most creative and flashy return (Bird Ball and Turkey Ball Competitive)

and much more...

We are allowing more than 1 person to complete the Turkey Ball hat trick / knee trick. We've decided to award $100 cash prize for at least the first 10 people to get it on film and send it in.

I look forward to seeing Freestylers get in on this opportunity.

Cheers!
Will Digges

Embassy Footbag Crew