I'm Back.

Specs:

-medium/high gather
-ultrasuede/amaretta/hybrids
-golfball or larger
-3 or 4 stitch
-size 9 lead or tungsten shot, seed bead
-60 grams or so
-low bite. (combined with high gather makes the bag round, but soft)
-25 dollars, plus 5 shipping and handling costs
-

Basically, my goal will be to stitch one footbag a day, and post it here. Everyday, drop by and see if the bag I made that day is one that you would like to buy! The price will now be 25 dollars, plus shipping.
they will be shipped right away as soon as you see what you like. I will be free to stitch to my own inspirations, post the bag, and whoever likes it can PM me and will get the bag. However, i do take custom orders.

Jim Penske used a bag of mine at 2008 us open, and won second place. Also, Lise Thyygesen took 2nd at worlds 2008 in the womens division with a calebag. David Clavens used two Bomb Bags in his 2009 winning routine at Green Cup. I was taught how to stitch primarily by David Clavens and Emily Kulczyk, and that's a whopping combo =]
I take checks or money orders mailed to my address, which I will message you when you claim a bag you want. So keep your eyes peeled, and buy a cale footbag!
Last edited by calemccoy on 07 Feb 2013 16:59, edited 24 times in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 30 Oct 2008 12:51

Thursday, Oct. 30th.

the only non-visible radiation on this bag is petit pois... high gather bag= two dex dream bag. slightly heavy, so it will stall too.

25 dollars, sold to guydro.
Last edited by calemccoy on 07 Nov 2008 14:15, edited 2 times in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

stephanos
Hack Fiend

Post by stephanos » 30 Oct 2008 15:44

this is such a good idea, i hope you are sucessful. i love that bag right there...i am kinda poor but i wanna buy one eventually
zito ellas
Stephanos Salzman

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 31 Oct 2008 06:28

bomb bag :)
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 31 Oct 2008 08:53

thank you guys, for the compliments.

Friday, October 31st

ever so slightly larger, and nice and squishy, the colors seem to work great tgether, because it felt soft right off the needle. the yellow is the only panel on there, and this batch of tulip i have is strong, so no worries about it being weak. great bag for bop level play.

25 dollars, for sale
Last edited by calemccoy on 07 Nov 2008 14:17, edited 2 times in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 01 Nov 2008 10:36

Saturday, November 1st

perfect size and weight, super soft, even stitching all around. i was so tempted to keep this bag, but alas, it sold.

25 dollars sold to taylor ashley.
Last edited by calemccoy on 07 Nov 2008 14:17, edited 2 times in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

LEGOMAN
Egyptian Footgod

Post by LEGOMAN » 01 Nov 2008 10:44

i want a bomb bag

the one i used in the circle comp with jim at the us open was sick
People that like LEGOMAN - 10
People that hate LEGOMAN - 1000
LEGOMAN´s posts - Priceless

bobrifleman
Hack Fiend

Post by bobrifleman » 04 Nov 2008 14:00

great bags. Pick one up. you wont be disapointed

Joe Bielecki
Hack Fiend

Post by Joe Bielecki » 04 Nov 2008 14:58

im thinkin about gettin one.... I'll wait and see if there's something i like...

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 06 Nov 2008 13:40

You'll like any of them Joe.

Once this clavens I have dies, a replacement Cale bag is on my list.
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 06 Nov 2008 14:12

thanks for the kind words zac and bobrifleman... and joe, i can make a bag whatever size/weight/floppiness/color you want. i apologize that i havnt been posting bags everyday like i said, as ive been extremely busy, but i promise to post at least one bag tonight.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 06 Nov 2008 16:01

Thursday, November 6th

really high gather, and slightly smaller size makes this bag great for technical, shuffly-type playing. slightly heavy as well, will break in great. like music to your feet.

25 dollars, for sale
Last edited by calemccoy on 07 Nov 2008 14:18, edited 2 times in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

mannampepo
BSOS Beast

Post by mannampepo » 06 Nov 2008 20:12

ill bill.

My Review on Cale's bags. the good bad and the Ugly

hands down the best bag i have owned to date. it was broken in right when i got it and it was already very stally. the first day i got i hit a hand full of new twixz and my first seven. The stitch seem consistant but i dont stitch soo i dont really know. He has high gather and its just the way i want my perfect bag to be. it has already lasted me 3 month no hole and plays like a dream. its its pretty much like testing out your dream car and loving it hehe. things i didnt like soo much are it took acouple months plus alll summer to get to my house. At the same time i dont blame Cale since hes not the post office man. The bleed holes or w.e you call them are alittle big after they get really broken in like mine, im sure they are better now though since mine was one of the first couple he was selling. SOMETHING THAT I HATED he didnt put a bomb on the bag i got soo it truly isnt a bomb if you dont put a bomb on it hehe. much love though. i still like it with out the bomb. :P

but yes everyone should get a bag from Cale. i dont think anyone of any shred level would not like one of his bags. Everyone that sees the bag i got from him just loves it.

please post a pic of your colors soo i know what you have and if you have them the colors i want i will get another 2 from you.

fanks

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 07 Nov 2008 00:09

thanks manna =]

as you can see, i have a newer logo i put on my bags, but upon request ill throw a bomb on the bags you get, if you do, if you would like =]
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 07 Nov 2008 14:10

Friday, November 7th

the brightest bag ive made to date... it is so visible, i really hope someone who performs and needs a bag this bright buys it, or just someone who wants a sweet bag. the fabric is all thick colors, so it will need some breaking in, but it is worth it; this bag has some of my best stitching yet.

25 dollars, sold to eoghan mcdowell
Last edited by calemccoy on 07 Nov 2008 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 07 Nov 2008 14:23

further details added to first post, as well as bag descriptions under each picture. =]
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 07 Nov 2008 18:25

Hey.... I'm sorry but I didn't get the money off till today. I just got busy this week. I guess I slacked off. But I been checking out your bags and they are lookin good. I try to shop for my next one. But I haven't got my 1st one yet.
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork.............:lol:
But she loves me anyways.
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 07 Nov 2008 18:58

no problem man... ill send your bag out as soon as i get that. if you want to reserve one you see until you get money, that works too. just let me know through PM's.

=]
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

kidzanshin
Shredaholic

Post by kidzanshin » 08 Nov 2008 02:16

I have traded with Cale twice now, the first time receiving a 4 stitch, and the second time a smaller 3 stitch

they are both amazing bags

his stitching (especially on the 3 stitch) is immaculate and gather is very consistent too

his bags are a very nice weight, but a little big for my personal taste. but they still stay round in the air rather than flopping about, so cut a smooth path, and still stall very well

a really nice feature of Cale's sales package (couldnt resist the rhyme) is that he breaks the bags in for you before sending them out so you can shred full steam ahead straight out of the parcel

i beat my back to back clipper record and back to back infinity record with Cale's bags, and for 25 dollars they are a STEAL for the quality

thanks for the bags Cale, I hope your sales go well :D
Matt Bailey

"never forget the cultivation of the mind and the body"

Flutterbags for sale and trade http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=19298 £10 / €14 / $21

Joe Bielecki
Hack Fiend

Post by Joe Bielecki » 08 Nov 2008 17:50

i'm thinkin I want the bag from oct 31... i'll have to chenck with my parents to make sure its ok, but if I get one it will be that one.