20%
no, they're crap!
No votes

Total votes: 5

lotus
Multidex Master

elemental footbags INFO

Post by lotus » 15 Mar 2009 21:33

:twisted: ... elemental footbags are back on modified ... with a vengence!!!
[seriously, if you think shop bought bags don't stack up ... try one of these :wink:]

http://www.elementalfootbags.com

celebrating 10 years of footbag sales with a brand spanking new range, including awesome and durable genuine leather bags for circle kickers, yet more improvements to our always great range of freestyle footbags [including two new models, improved materials, and smaller shot fill in the minis], and the perfect hand-to-foot juggling bags.

international postage [customers outside of australia] is capped at AUD$12.

all footbag prices listed on the website are in australian dollars, which converts well for all customers paying in euros or US dollars.

ONLY e-mail orders please [listed on both the e-mail button below and the website] ... and all questions by e-mail too [after you have looked over the site, because most answers will be there]!!

be sure to tell me what you think ... i am a player, and ever ready to work with the input of other players to make my elemental footbags better and better every time :!:

below is a guide to the different sizes offered by elemental ...

golf ball, mini 32-panel FREESTYLER, [standard] 32-panel PRO, giant 152-panel BEHEMOTH
Last edited by lotus on 13 Oct 2010 17:30, edited 8 times in total.
only the movement moves
lotus
www.elementalfootbags.com

Wasabi
Amatera-Sewing

Post by Wasabi » 16 Mar 2009 07:57

THE NEW LOGO ON THAT MINI 32-PANEL FUNK FREESTYLER IS AWESOME!!

Expect an e-mail from me VERY soon buddy :!: :P
Waylon Lew - maker of Wasabi bags
NYFA represent.
"Footbag can be pretty frustrating when it's supposed to be fun. I was partly driven by this forum - practice, practice, practice... As that is true, I think someone can be too focused on progressing and training that they miss the fun aspect of it." - Bander87

Alf
Fearless

Post by Alf » 16 Mar 2009 16:18

everybody, check out the new elemental homepage!!!!
the new bags are the way more creative than all the other bags you can see on the net!!!!!!!

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 16 Mar 2009 21:54

to answer an obviously re-occuring question, below are the available colour combinations in our mini freestyle footbag models ...

only the movement moves
lotus

Wasabi
Amatera-Sewing

Post by Wasabi » 08 Apr 2009 15:58

So I recently got my shipment of lotus' elemental footbags 10th anniversary range. Here are my impressions on these freestyle 32s:

The one on the right is straight out MONEY. Nice colors, soft, round, even and much bigger than the previous version. The sewing consistency is much better from what I can tell as well. And when I say soft, it is down right soft! I think the same red material from the previous range is used on the hexagons here (maybe of better quality because I don't see much pilling), but the blue looks and feels striking. No more large steel shot as well; the filler feels absolutely butterz. Here's a picture to show why.

I took the best picture I could (I apologize for the crappy lighting). On the left is your generic steel shot size 7.5, but the one on the right is a shot from the new filler inside the new range of elemental 32s. This is actually slightly heavier than planetfootbag special filler, which is filled in most European footbags and Footfighters. Also, at 55 grams, the filler that these elemental freestyle 32s have give them a very floppy feel (the fill ratio is 55%) while retaining a spherical shape of the 32. For the price and quality, I was very surprised.

The red/blue version is a great 32 at a VERY affordable price.

As for the multi-colored 32 on the left (from the picture above), the grey panels make the bag really stiff, and some of the colors have various amounts of thickness to them (this is pretty typical for any variety of fabric colors, especially for facile). This is not a bag in which I would recommend, but if you're looking for a bag that can take your abuse while keeping its shape for years on end, you can get this 32 and refill it to 60 grams or more.

I have yet to see what the yellow/grey version of this 32 is like. However, I can say that I do want to place an extra order of the red/ble version, and will definitely order a club pack for NYFA in the near future. Thank you for the wonderful bags Lotus! :o

PS: Also pictured in the first pic is a soft 10-panel doublecross leather hacky sack, also included in the new 10th anniversary range of elemental footbags. It is pretty big, but also nice, soft and round. Also filled pretty full, so if you're used to kicking around floppy bags, you might have to refill it.
PPS: The multi-colored 32 on the left is one of my main shred bags at the moment. It plays pretty amazing when wet imo, so if you fill it with a heavy filler that doesn't rust, it will be a great floppy 32.
NYFA represent.
"Footbag can be pretty frustrating when it's supposed to be fun. I was partly driven by this forum - practice, practice, practice... As that is true, I think someone can be too focused on progressing and training that they miss the fun aspect of it." - Bander87

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 06 Jul 2009 17:35

have had good response to our 10th anniversary range of bags ... orders from australia, USA, germany, denmark, and china.

keep 'em coming so we can sell out and make yet more improvements to the mk 5's :wink:.
only the movement moves
lotus

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 28 Jul 2009 01:15

about those footbag club packs ...

i will be producing a new batch of mini freestyle footbags very soon.
clubs/players are hereby welcomed to place custom orders for 10+ footbags ... custom colour combinations only, bags will be made to my current weight/fill specs.

[10+] mini 32-panel freestyler bags ... AUD$12ea
[20+] mini 32-panel freestyler bags ... AUD$10ea

postage extra, and will be added once order numbers are known.

these bags have been very positively reviewed by current shred/stitch/modified stalwarts such as waylon lew, matt cross, dan dnie, alf langhans, and jeremy o'wheel and are an absolute bargain at these prices ... so pool together and e-mail me your custom colours within the next fortnight.
[note: i'll not make crap bags ... i'll tell you if your chosen colours won't work, and recommend the closest alternatives]
only the movement moves
lotus

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 27 Aug 2009 23:11

TIME UP for club pack orders!!

if anyone wants to be included in future production runs, simply e-mail me and i'll contact you when the time comes.
only the movement moves
lotus

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 25 Oct 2009 22:43

here are the current colours available in the elemental mini freestyle footbag range ...

for all specs, click here ... http://www.elementalfootbags.com/html/freestyle.htm

and yes, they still have the same awesome filler ... hope you like 'em :wink:.
only the movement moves
lotus

bryan732
Shredalicious

Post by bryan732 » 12 Jan 2010 17:56

these are the most coolest looking bags ive EVER seen. nice craftsmanship!
Footbag... A Lifetime Of Training For Just 10 Seconds. Because You Always Need To Thrive To Be Better Than What You Already Are.

bryans footbag log :arrow: http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=21014

Bryan Szablewski :footbag:

Wasabi
Amatera-Sewing

Post by Wasabi » 25 Feb 2010 10:31

Cripes, the multi-colored 32 is fixed finally!

Uh, uh, UHHHHHH I GOTTA TRADE! D:
NYFA represent.

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 13 Jul 2010 01:49

that's right footfolks ... a wonderful opportunity presents for the adventurous footbag gambler ... :wink:.

over the years i have indulged a fortunately healthy addiction to footbags ... but now i am running out of room in my little office/storage room. those of you who have followed the last 10+ years of elemental footbag creativity will know that my experimentation has been sometimes successful, sometimes not so, as i have changed and finetuned my footbag range numerous times.

the end result is boxes of leftovers ... unsold stock of discontinued models, functional seconds [i'm very strict as to what i sell], and numerous bags from my own personal collection, including used and unused player-made bags and a quirky collection of interesting hits and misses from the global world of footbag manufacture.

so, to cut to the chase ...

to celebrate the end of this 10th year of business for my 'elemental footbags' brand, i have filled a large box with 10+ years all of the above, and will close my eyes, dip, and pull out a surprise to ship out with EVERY FOOTBAG ORDER RECIEVED FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2010.
[and those customers who order 3 or more bags will receive a double dip : ].

you may pick up an old 2-panel leather 'hacky' that has been kicked within an inch of its life by me and friends, an unused player-made bag from a US or european stitcher, or even a prototype 452-panel from one of my friends in pakistan ... hence the gamble. EXCITING, HUH!?

as a added incentive for our international customers [anyone outside of australia], all postage to customers outside of australia will now be capped at AUD$12, regardless of order size [excluding already discounted wholesale orders].

best regards to you all ... and good luck,
lotus

ps be quick if you want a mini 32-panel FREESTYLER, as stocks are very low ... if you miss out you may have to wait for a month or more.
only the movement moves
lotus

Alf
Fearless

Post by Alf » 13 Jul 2010 05:05

ps be quick if you want a mini 32-panel FREESTYLER, as stocks are very low ... if you miss out you may have to wait for a month or more.
I WANT ONE!!!! :D

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 13 Jul 2010 05:20

Sweeeeet....

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 13 Jul 2010 22:00

pps please e-mail orders only ... order@elementalfootbags.com / lotus@elementalfootbags.com

find all product details at www.elementalfootbags.com

i look forward to your orders ... :D.
only the movement moves
lotus

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 14 Jul 2010 04:51

Excellent timing for my birthday! My footbag friends always exchange with eachother for birthdays... I know what I'm gonna get.

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 14 Jul 2010 14:10

When sending the email, can we place color preferences?

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 14 Jul 2010 16:13

sorry, no colour requests at the mo ... the stocks are quite low on numerous models and colours have varied since the earlier images posted in this thread [oct '09].

i really should have started a new thread, eh!?

please direct any questions to me directly at lotus@elementalfootbags.com to save me having to come here and log on to answer ... much easier for busy me ... ta.
only the movement moves
lotus

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 15 Jul 2010 05:00

That's okay, just the brown/green flight looks amazing. And I like to know what my order is capable of.

mitko
BSOS Beast

Post by mitko » 19 Aug 2010 03:25

hihihi, just received my bags today...gonna come back later with some pics
Dimitrov.