Selling on Shoes, Bags, Shorts, Shirts

This is for footbag related items only.
matt_bailey
Multidex Master

Selling on Shoes, Bags, Shorts, Shirts

Post by matt_bailey » 08 Nov 2012 04:56

Dear Footbaggers,

As I am not playing so much hack at the moment, and am running low on moulah I have decided to release some of my excessive haccessories back into the wild. I have shoes, shorts, shirts, bags (and somehere I have tricks of the trade and Moir's sessions on DVD, but will list once I find them!) which I will list below with the photos

SHOES - From left to right
White Lavers $20 - UK 9 / US 9.5 - Toe walls stitches cut, Outer material on inside, toe and outside removed - Worn as street shoes a few times and for a few sessions but are in near perfect condition except for mods and a little dirt
Black Quantum 03 $15 - UK 9 / US 9.5 - Used for a few months last year and a few sessions in between, but rarely used on hard surfaces so sole is in good condition and no rips in fabric etc
Black Lavers (SOLD) $20 - UK 8.5 / US 9 - Toe wall stitches cut, Outer material on inside and toe removed - Same condition as white lavers, with a bit more street wear
White G Unit $10 - UK 8 / US 9 - Toe wall stitches cut, Outer layers removed from toe and inside - Worn quite a bit as street shoes, and a few sessions. Look a bit beat up - I tried to strip the G Unit writing from the side so looks messy, and inside mod shows heel cup. Also quite a bit of the padding has come away from the inside of the heel, but with some light handywork, if you don't mind some scruffy looking shoes should play very well.
Red Twill Lavers $20 - UK 8.5 / US 9 - Tow wall stitches cut, Outer twill fabric removed from toe, inside and outside showing off white - Used for a month or two of play but not particularly broken in - still in very good and strong condition
Burgundy Nile Perch Lavers (SOLD) $20 - UK 8 / US 8.5 - BEAUTIFUL SHOES! No mods - Tried to wear as street shoes but half size too small - Perfect condition

SHORTS
All shorts have had quite a lot of use, but are all thoroughly washed!

Umbro Short Black $5 - S - Short shorts, but I really liked playing in these. No pockets but simple, flexible and stay clear of the bag
Umbro Short White $5 - S - Same as above - Drawstring is coming out of the stitching on the inside but could be removed for comfort
Adidas Torque Short Red $5- M - As advertised here http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19710 - Nice shorts in good condition
Adidas Torque Short White $5 - M - As Above
Planetfootbag Short Black $5 - M - I have removed the netting from the inside of these, but otherwise are in good condition, not used so much

SHIRTS

Hall of Fame Shirt $8 - L - Never worn
EFC Brussels 2010 Shirt $8 - S - Very good condition
Black Planetfootbag Shirt $8 - L - Very good condition

BAGS

Top Row Far Left - 5 Flutterbags $10 each (2 SOLD) - Bags I stitched in 2010 I think - All mini ish size, with wings on each side, never used, some interesting patterns including a rainbow zigzag. Quite tight gather but should break in quite nice, I think I was filling with 55 grams steel mix at this time
Top Row Left Centre - 3 Misc Flutterbags $8 each - A bit older than above, never used. 1 blue stripey with white wings, 1 orange/green/brown/pink blur variation with wings, 1 cheshire cat pink stripey with black whiskers
Top Row Right Centre - 11 Older Flutterbags $5 each- Earlier bags, no wings, never used, looser gather, quite big. Not great bags but probably fun for light shred / warm up, or if refilled could maybe be OK big shred bags.
Top Row Far Right - 3 kicking bags - free with any other stuff - including BERLIN worlds crotchet bag
Bottom Row Left - Mini Hybrid Atomic Variation Alfbag (SOLD) - nice soft mini, I never played with it too much though / Purple and green Macro soccer bag MAKE AN OFFER- never broken in but I bet it would be pretty good once it is
Bottom Row Centre - Left 3 bags are misc stitcher bags $10 (2 SOLD) - I dont remember the names, but the bags are OK. Right two are my own, used a bit and I quite liked them
Bottom Row Right - An old stitcher bag I never really liked $5 - could be OK for warm ups

NEW ADDITION

Just found my old black laver hi-tops in my old house. I don't wear them anymore so thought I would put them up here too

Ive worn them quite a bit, so are a little scruffy round the edges, and unfortunately the sole of one shoe is cracking, but the main structure is very good and lots of wear in them. Size UK 8.5, US 9

Lets say $15 or your offer

Although the prices mentioned are my idea of a decent but low price (in my head excluding postage here), all prices are negotiable, especially if anyone wants to get more than one thing.

SO, I think there is some good equipment here ,especially the clothing, and some of the bags could be good for a club or something

Please PM with offers or specific questions, or post in the thread.

I can only take payment via paypal, but will post anywhere

Thank you for looking! I hope to find some better deserving homes for this stuff!

Matt
Last edited by matt_bailey on 11 Feb 2013 11:08, edited 4 times in total.
Matt Bailey

"what's up gov'ner!?"

Alf
Fearless

Re: Shoes, Bags, Shorts, Shirts

Post by Alf » 10 Nov 2012 00:41

you don't want my bag anymore? :-(

:-) I can understand that! There's no point in having so much cool stuff lying around if you're not using it!
I'm definitely interested in one of your bags with wings (the one withdark green/grey/purple/yellow and yellow wings), maybe my own one (even though it's strange to buy a bag back you stitched yourself) and maybe even one of the other stitchers bags!

But it's a shame, I really liked your bag you gave me! Are you not stitching at all anymore?

matt_bailey
Multidex Master

Re: Selling on Shoes, Bags, Shorts, Shirts

Post by matt_bailey » 08 Jan 2013 06:19

BUMP
Matt Bailey

"what's up gov'ner!?"

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 09 Jan 2013 17:17

Prices?
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

matt_bailey
Multidex Master

Post by matt_bailey » 10 Jan 2013 11:36

Well initially i just wanted to have offers, as I didnt want to scare anyone away with prices they werent happy to pay, but as Ive had little interest I have added some prices that I think are very very reasonable, but these are certainly negotiable.

Hope this stuff can go to a better home!
Matt Bailey

"what's up gov'ner!?"

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 10 Jan 2013 16:32

ill pay 10 bucks for the purple and greenish bottom left if youll take it ?
SHRED HARD!

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 11 Jan 2013 10:10

I would like you to please set aside the perch lavers and the black lavers for me. I'll shoot you some cashola once I get a little more in my paypal account.

Just one thing, before you send them, please...

I learned the hard way earlier this year (and I have heard of some friends having this experience as well) that laver soles, even hardly touched laver soles, will disintegrate with very very little wear after a certain amount of time. I think there is a good chance that those perch lavers, as beautiful as they are, have reached that point. All the shoes should be checked, to be certain.

Please bend the soles in half, widthwise, at the circular pattern that goes under the ball of the foot, where the big toe joins the rest of the foot. Do this a few times. This won't hurt lavers with structurally sound soles, but it will probably start the cracking process if the soles are rotten, so to speak.
BRICK!

nyfa

matt_bailey
Multidex Master

Post by matt_bailey » 12 Jan 2013 16:12

Matt - Great, sounds good!!!! I'll check them over the next couple of days and let you know

Just about to update the first post with what has already been sold!
Matt Bailey

"what's up gov'ner!?"

Alf
Fearless

Post by Alf » 19 Jan 2013 02:45

So,

I got two of the bags from the picture on Christmas:
Matt Bailey bags, white/blue/red/yellow/red wings & green/grey/purple/yellow/ yellow wings (top left)

I saw them when he first showed pictures of his winged bags (?a few years ago?) and wanted one ever since!
Now I finally got the chance to get my hands on one and just bought two to be safe :-) (one for shredding and one for my collection).

The bags are on the smaller side (which I like very much), nicely soft but still stay round. The filling is less than 50%, I think. The colour choices are great and the wings give them a special touch.

The contact with Matt and the shipping was quick and easy as allways.
The price was !extremely! reasonable, too.
So if you would like to get one of his bags, take this last chance and buy some!

thanks for the bags!

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 30 Jan 2013 17:26

Hey Matt, could you please set aside those white Lavers and the Black Quantums for me? A new guy just joined our club and he has a size 9.5 so I told him about this. He will probably be contacting you within a few days.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

ilovecoheed
Hack Fiend

Post by ilovecoheed » 03 Feb 2013 15:28

Do you still have those red twill lavers and that red/blue/orange bag in the bottom center?

matt_bailey
Multidex Master

Post by matt_bailey » 11 Feb 2013 11:09

Have updates the first post with some black laver hi-tops i found at my old house

Have also noted what has sold already (just a couple of pairs of shoes and some bags)
Matt Bailey

"what's up gov'ner!?"

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 11 Feb 2013 15:33

Thanks for the shoes, homey! They look and feel great. The bag is super nice as well.
BRICK!

nyfa

Dready09
Hack Fiend

Post by Dready09 » 13 Feb 2013 11:40

Im very interested in the bottom left center bags, i want new shoes too but you dont have my size :(. Anyway id like the light blue/green 32 panel if its still available and ill also take the Brussels shirt as well. Let me know what is still in stock
Corey Corey Corey Hahalis

matt_bailey
Multidex Master

Post by matt_bailey » 14 Feb 2013 02:34

Dready09 wrote:Im very interested in the bottom left center bags, i want new shoes too but you dont have my size :(. Anyway id like the light blue/green 32 panel if its still available and ill also take the Brussels shirt as well. Let me know what is still in stock
PM Sent :)
Matt Bailey

"what's up gov'ner!?"

Dready09
Hack Fiend

Post by Dready09 » 14 Feb 2013 20:40

Im a noob dude and i dont know what PM Sent means. Please forgive me but im very interested in your footbag gear :)
Corey Corey Corey Hahalis

WyrmFyre
Fearless

Post by WyrmFyre » 13 May 2013 08:17

Do you still have the White UK9 lavers for sale?
Ian Cozens
My FootBlog :: PureShred

krustykrakk
BSOS Beast

Post by krustykrakk » 26 Jun 2013 06:04

Hey, I cuurently have the black lavers you sold on here. Any other size US 9/9.5 shoes left?
Benjamin J. Babyak

I kick, therefore I am.

Did ya look at it?

krustykrakk
BSOS Beast

Post by krustykrakk » 26 Jun 2013 06:09

I am specifically interested in the red twill lavers
Benjamin J. Babyak

I kick, therefore I am.

Did ya look at it?

PavelMotorov
Hack Fiend

Post by PavelMotorov » 28 Feb 2014 00:43

9 US rod lavers or shirts still available?
Freestyle Sport - Russian show-group
see more: www.youtube.com/user/pavelmotorov