Footbag Podcast

Working on a footbag-related project? Ask for help, get feedback/advice here.
Anton
Shredalicious

Footbag Podcast

Post by Anton » 17 Mar 2014 08:56

We should stream live audio feed from tournaments and do funny footbag talk shows as podcast episodes. Any one can make an episode and submit it to a list of episodes that you can listen to whenever. We could maybe put our podcast library on an iphone app like "Stitcher"

Player interviews via skype, Footbag storytellers, tournament info, laver updates etc.

I have no clue how to execute this, but i wanted to throw the idea out there to the fb community 8)
\m/ichigan shreds

jay7
Flower Child

Re: Footbag Podcast

Post by jay7 » 17 Mar 2014 09:46

One thing I really liked about Asmus' interviews, was his running question. Where he would ask, at the end of the interview "What should I ask the next guy I interview", which can be totally random. Perhaps a rolling theme would be funny, where, one tournament director would ask this to a few people at his jam, and then get them to ask the next people a question?
Jay Boychuk

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 17 Mar 2014 09:50

I've always wondered why we don't have footbag podcasts. I know the holdup with interviews half the time is transcribing what was said, and of course to read them you have to dedicate time to doing that. For me, I love cooking while listening to basketball podcasts, because I dont have to be focussing on a screen or anything.

Is there a good app out there for recording a podcast? If so, I could take a crack at making a couple at the NOLA jam.

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 17 Mar 2014 12:36

A good microphone reaaally helps a podcast.

Like with a footbag video - You can watch in 360p but once you get used to HD it's not much fun.

John Stalberger did a few podcasts to promote his kickstarter project.
The first one is here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/johnstalbe ... stalberger

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 17 Mar 2014 12:54

I have a couple of radio shows here in Chile, and have been thinking about doing a footbag podcast with that equipment. It might be something to unleash once the tour starts...

I would like to be able to have some of that equipment at home so I can do any kind of broadcasting anytime. I will look into that in the next few weeks.

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 17 Mar 2014 13:36

I would be more than willing to do a interview buddy ;)