Triple Barfly

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.

Which is it?

Triple Barfly is just the name for a Triple Inifinity, it isnt meant to be taken literally, next I'll name a 3x spinning clipper a quadrupal atom smasher and fuck you all.
45%
It is obviously triple infinity... ya biatches. GIMME OIL!
55%

Total votes: 22

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 06 Feb 2003 20:15

i think a triple torque may be

set>op in>back spin>same in> back spin> same in> back spin>op clip
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 06 Feb 2003 21:52

and a lot of you may say but who would hit that? just cause you may think it isnt possible to hit... or it really isnt possible, doesnt mean that the system of naming should be changed

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 06 Feb 2003 21:56

i wish i hadn't posted trifly cause my intention wasnt to name it..

"triple dex + barfly motion = triple barfly "

tripple dex + barfly motion = 5 dexes.

it is a triple infinity...
i think triple torque may work.. cause if triple torque was that crazy 3 spin thing... then triple infinity would be like a nuclear paradox legbeater or something.... so funny.. tripple torque.

so double and triple only can apply to single dex movies.. unless its a quad dex move then it can be a double double dex

Juan
BSOS Beast

Post by Juan » 06 Feb 2003 22:18

Sam, you so crazy!
It's set up like a deck of cards,
theyre sendin us to early graves
for the diamonds
they use a pair of clubs to beat the spades(ratm)
Cloud9-Juan Rangel

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 06 Feb 2003 22:22

hehe juan, css4?

HackyRichard
BSOS Beast

Post by HackyRichard » 06 Feb 2003 23:38

Ok Sam I'm going to put it like this.

I've always thought infinity meant linking butterflies together alternating between both sides of the body (the path traced by the bag is similar to the infinity symbol, hence the name infinity) not a single butterfly.
Yet people go on about a butterfly set off the op side clipper as being an infinity, which if the preceding move ends on a butterfly is correct otherwise it is wrong.

So if I was going to be a twat about the whole thing I could say triple infinity is really 6 alternating butterflies, and I wouldn't be wrong. But I know when you say triple infinity you are meaning a triple dexing butterfly set off the op side clipper.

That is why I wrote "triple dex + barfly motion" it is saying the same thing you are saying, set off clipper across the body and triple dexed with the same leg then caught on the op foot clipper (like a barfly in its motion, but done with 3 dexes not 2). So while it appears we are saying different things we aren't, it's just different interpretations.

If I had said "barrage + torque motion" would you assume that it was a move with 3 dexes, or would you see that it was a move with a barraging dex done with similar motions as a torque (i.e a barroque)? Maybe using "+" was a bad move but I thought adding "motion" would make sense, I guess not.

Double double dex, now that would be funny, "it's not a quadruple around the world, it's a double double around the world!!" :lol:

HackyRichard

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 06 Feb 2003 23:55

i already realized that.. thats why i said

then triple infinity would be like a nuclear paradox legbeater or something

like i said if he wants to call it that im not trying to stop him... im just brining this up cause it really annoys me... let's see... well infinity is the name for a clip > op butterfly so triple infinity wouldnt be that nuclear paradox legbeater because inifinity isnt linking multiple op side butterflies

basically see my last post and reread carefully

hehe a triple atw is a 1.5 double atw :?

CICFreestyler 17
Hack Fiend

Post by CICFreestyler 17 » 07 Feb 2003 11:47

Go to footbag.cz and to the guestbook

p
CIC