Repertoire of Soles

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.
bantler
Circle Kicker

Repertoire of Soles

Post by bantler » 29 Jun 2012 06:51

There is a subtle reason that Chess is superior to Draughts; repertoire. Anthropomorphized elaborately carved pieces sell the romantic notion of mental warfare, but Ruy Lopez is the dead-eye gunslinger. Miter hatted scoundrels envisage fianchetto inquisitions, yet gambits are the true saviors.

The kick and flicks of the foot juggler are the bones of the craft. But are the stalled butterflies a symposium of depth and style or merely strings of mirages akin to the slow push of plastic disks across a cardboard plane?

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 29 Jun 2012 07:27

hello and welcome to modified ...while I do appreciate random philosophy of footbag and bones.....this post might be better placed in a different section.....most likely a footblog.....
.also .....yo yo yo..... Chocolate milk has proven to be a great post workout drink...... so get yours today ..... ( hold the cookies and weed)
SHRED HARD!

fatbagger
Multidex Master

Post by fatbagger » 30 Jun 2012 19:01

Yes
I like to play.
I want to play good.
Dan Reed

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 02 Jul 2012 11:53

we were just talking about this at the session the other day.
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: Repertoire of Soles

Post by C-Fan » 02 Jul 2012 12:13

bantler wrote:The kick and flicks of the foot juggler are the bones of the craft. But are the stalled butterflies a symposium of depth and style or merely strings of mirages akin to the slow push of plastic disks across a cardboard plane?
Duh. Obviously they're merely strings of mirages akin to the slow push of plastic disks across a cardboard plane. :roll:

cd
Egyptian Footgod

Post by cd » 12 Jul 2012 08:01

Aw man I opened this thread thinking it would be about all the different sole tricks everyone can hit.

I like hitting symp whirl out of flapper. But ending on the sole again is extremely hard and a little bit scary.
chris dean