Footbag Profile/Survey

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.
Beastie Bee
Fearless

Post by Beastie Bee » 28 Jul 2008 04:14

Name : Ramil Abulov

How long have you played footbag?: 2 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with? : Ilja bag (want footfighter)

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: JORDEN MARK MOIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud : .....

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): All videos of JORDEN MOIR!! if one > Lethal Session (session 18)<starring>

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:
CANADA,Otnario !

What is your favorite footbag forum?:Modified.in

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? : I was only Euros 07 , but all tournaments in future

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? hahaha :D Jorden Moir who alse? :D:D:D

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: KEEP IT FORM :D to be a brick :D

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Jorden Moir ,and a really millon others
RAM

I like every single part, every single second of Jordens videos! I Want To Play As Jorden! And I Will!!! :D
Footbag To Death!!!

Beastie Bee
Fearless

Post by Beastie Bee » 28 Jul 2008 04:17

Name : Ramil Abulov

How long have you played footbag?: 2 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with? : Ilja bag (want footfighter)

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: JORDEN MARK MOIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud : .....

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): All videos of JORDEN MOIR!! if one > Lethal Session (session 18)<starring> Destroyer , Beastie Bee

CANADA,Otnario !

What is your favorite footbag forum?:Modified.in

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? : I was only Euros 07 , but all tournaments in future

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? hahaha :D Jorden Moir who alse? :D:D:D

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: KEEP IT FORM :D to be brick :D

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Jorden Moir ,and a really millon others
RAM

I like every single part, every single second of Jordens videos! I Want To Play As Jorden! And I Will!!! :D
Footbag To Death!!!

Beastie Bee
Fearless

Post by Beastie Bee » 28 Jul 2008 04:17

:)
RAM

Footbag To Death!!!

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: Footbag Profile/Survey

Post by C-Fan » 13 Jan 2009 11:58

Name: Ken "Ceiling-Fan" Somolinos

How long have you played footbag?: 11.5 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Waylon bags.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Manna Mpepo.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Helping the development of the Japanese footbag scene.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Nick Landes vs. the Gorillaz

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Clownface

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Double spinning clipper/ducking pdx eggbeater/bws?

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? No idea.

What is your best dex-free trick? Double spinning eclipse

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? HPD, muted tapping WHAT?!, blurry flurry.

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Spinning mobius

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Spinning ducking from Ricky Moran.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Chosen Juan (Juan Rangel).

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Berlin or Paris.

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Commisserating with people at tournaments about annoying footbaggers

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Worlds 05 was the best-run tourney I've been to. New York Jam this year was probably the one where I had the most fun.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? I learned my basics by watching Josh Penney.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Improve my flip spinning, and make bothsided spinning a big part of my game. I'd also like to get one more dropless routine this year.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Bruce Dole.

windsen
Hack Fiend

Post by windsen » 13 Jan 2009 13:23

Name: Windsen Pan

How long have you played footbag?: On and off for about 6 years since 1999.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Duffelbags and MC bags.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Erik Chan

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Not sure I've really "achieved" anything in the sport. I'm proud to be a part of the small, but strong community that constitutes footbag.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Ryan Mulroney's 1997 Dropless World's Routine/ Lon Smith's 2001 Black-or-White World's Routine

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Nebula

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Phoenix

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Phoenix

What is your best dex-free trick? Some variant of eclipse.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Royal Assassin, Alpine Smog, Pixie Flurry

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Scorpian's Tail

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Spinning, Ducking, Diving, Etc from Lon Smith

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Flash

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Prague/Melbourne

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Footbag sessions

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? 2000 Western Regionals/Texas State 1999 (my first footbag tourney). Would love to make it to a Worlds someday

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Mulroney

Name footbag goals you have for the next 6 months: Getting stepping down so that it's a basic uptime element I don't have to think about. Having more control over my body and the bag. Lengthening my runs.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Any Texas footbagger

Junior
BSOS Beast

Post by Junior » 15 Jan 2009 05:34

updated mine on the previous page))
20 years old...
Still hope to be some good;)

Andrey Dyakonov

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 15 Jan 2009 11:47

Name:Adam Greenwood

How long have you played footbag?: 5 or 6 years (I forget sometimes)

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Johnny bags.....more recently my Chan Bag.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Lon or maybe Gatesman

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Coming back and training hard after a couple years of not taking it seriously.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Sorcery 101

What is your favorite footbag trick name? Superfly

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Ripped Warrior or Blurry Torque

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Blurtigo

What is your best dex-free trick? Spinning ducking eclipse

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Backside Skullsmasher/Frenzy/Fracture

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Consistent spinning anything

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Ricky Moran's Spinning

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Muffinman

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Can't decide....to many good options

What is your favorite footbag forum?: modified

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Shredmonton '07

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development?
Jorden

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Compete in routines

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Camille
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 28 Feb 2009 22:18

Name: Kevin HOGAN
How long have you played footbag?: A year this April....or May? Kicking since may 08.....serious freestyle since august 08.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: 32's. <that sounds about right.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Anz. Still anz, eli piltz and chad d too though.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: First double dex and four add in a 15 minute period. Any progress made, introducing others to the sport. not sure. only the future will tell.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Ryan Mulroney special. 3 shoes and where the ripwalk ends

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Ripwalk. Sounds badass. don't really care.

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Osis blurry torque, barroque

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Whirl, ducking clipper. mullet, alpine blurry whirl, barroque

What is your best dex-free trick?ducking osis. spinning gyro clipper

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Muted PLO-best double dex. gauntlet,sunil or ewalk for triple. no quad...yet.

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Smear, rev. whirl any trick would be nice. alpine rev gig was giving me trouble before i got hurt, that nemesis or montage

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?
Lon Smith's ducking. David Clavens

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):
Nasty Nate. The Cleaver

Eh.... anywhere theres shred.

What is your favorite footbag forum?: The hallways of Northeastern those few times.......no? whats modified? none. would rather play footbag then talk about it.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Fast forward a few months.....Beantown Throwdown 09' <good times. GRASS 2010, mostly because i was a better player.

Eh....lots of people have told me lots of shit. Anz's videos got me into footbag so viewing those really helped. I owe 3/4 of my foundation to Peter Bowler's teachings. Basically everything I learned my on my own, he critiqued me on and whatnot. I should send his bitch ass a thank you card or a lemon square or something. pete and ben little, easily never would have played if it werent for them

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Goin' Guiltless. Be able to play footbag for the six months after that.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: BSC kids are cool I guess. i chill with pete the most but doug, ben little and john i consider my friends.
Last edited by h0ag3yb3atZ on 23 Feb 2011 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 01 Mar 2009 07:52

lawl what are you doin postin out of the footblogs section beeech?
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 01 Mar 2009 09:05

Ya, I can make fun of people freely in the footblog. This place is terrifying.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 01 Mar 2009 09:07

haha yeah i know, i almost called you a homophobic slur instead of beech, so yeah, i know what you mean.

ps- YA FATHA
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 01 Mar 2009 09:13

That would totally offend me. Everything's PG-13 when you step out of the footblog....
Kevin Hogan

BSC

M4rQu5
Hack Fiend

Post by M4rQu5 » 26 Aug 2009 06:04

Name:Markus Parviainen

How long have you played footbag?:Hacky from 2001 or so, freestyle spring 09

What is your preferred footbag to play with?:Hania

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?:Juho Marjo

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud:Pixie Legover

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one):Reindeer Games Worlds 09 Contest vid

What is your favorite footbag trick name?:Your Sister

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside?Let's say... mirage?

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently?Legover

What is your best dex-free trick?Toe Stall

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks?Same Mirage/Pixie Legover/None

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?:Butterfly

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?I don't know.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):Accelerator

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:Not sure, many of 'em :)

What is your favorite footbag forum?:Modified (duh)

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?None

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development?Anssi Sundberg

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:Clipper

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:Tuukka Antikainen
Markus Parviainen
CL: Basics and the strenghtening of them

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 14 Sep 2009 21:12

First time- I got a hackey as a kid and lost it down the ac duct in the floor. I kicked a sack outside of jack in the box around age 16 and still remember the first "good" kick I ever did- that was 20 years ago or so 8O

Best bag- A broken in one, I have friends who have lots of broken in bags so I dont need any.

Player I wish I could play with- Mike Marshall :P The heart of freestyle began there.

Achievement- I still have time
:D

Fave vid- raw shred 8)

trick name- thanks to kens reminding, gay vagrant LOL

hard flip changes over time- maybe pdx atom, or pixie ducking butter, at least ive hit em both on both sides?

the hardest move I can do is the same for 6 or 7 years, fairy opp torque. but I still hit it every session I try LOL/.
dexless= I dont try, maybe spin duck frigidosis/

234 tricks , I have add and this is getting boring to me :)

hit this move now? Nuke opp torque, or spin duck pdx blender(gangsta party)?

Steal components? Id take all lons style!!

nicknames, i dont care.

Cities- Id like to visit Aus or NZ because Ive never been there. Plus great fishing :) :D

Best tourney - worlds 2002, lots of fun and I got to see the city unlike 2000. Montreal was also kickass.

Best friend- lots of friends at different tourneys wherever I go. Thats one of the best parts of travelling to a tourney is that it puts you a little outside your comfort zone. Ive made friends at every tourney I ever went to :)
Footbag goal- Try and not make enemies??? Lmao If you only knew how tough it was to be a footbagger in chicago. :roll:
I really just hope to not get injured and to have lots of fun when I do play :D :D

jay7
Flower Child

Post by jay7 » 17 Nov 2009 07:28

Name: Jay

How long have you played footbag?: 3.3 years.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Johnny Suderman bags.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Eli. Vasek would be far to devastating, and I've already kicked with Finland.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: 2nd at USO. I don't really feel comfortable with that decision.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Vasek Section sick 03.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Fresh Egg. David's name for miraging symp illusion.

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Backside Clownface..

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Torch-r rack.

What is your best dex-free trick? Double spinning osis..?

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Vortex swirl / delusional ss blender / bs clownface

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Spinning swirl always feels really, really satisfying, so I'd have to say that. But, assuming the question implies something I haven't hit, I'll say gyro whirling flux. I somehow don't see that in my near future, however :)

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Juho.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The inflator.

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: I'd love to go to a Todexon one year, so, in Prague. I don't feel like saying Worlds 08 was, Prague.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? It will be NYJ Finland 09. It has been Worlds 09.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? This is hard for one person, because Anssi, Jorden and Johnny all tie pretty much. I suppose Johnny, since I've played with him more than anyone else.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Do well in a circle contest. Well is hard to define, but I do know that I will "know it" when it is done.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Again, one? Like, Johnny / Jorden / Anssi tie again. You've got too many others coming in my head as well. I guess the biggest amount of happiness I've ever endured was watching Ted Fritsch's routine at Worlds Finals this year, so, it goes to him. Man-god.
Jay Boychuk

Will Digges
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Will Digges » 17 Nov 2009 13:35

Name: Will Digges

How long have you played footbag?: 5 years 5 months

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Matt cross bags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Felix Zenger

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud:
1st place - Sick 3 at 2007 Worlds in Orlando.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Evan Lovely's Vasek video in Montreal at 2004 worlds.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?:

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Furious Blender

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently?
Gauntlet or Nemesis

What is your best dex-free trick? Sonic Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Super Dee Duper Fly - Barraging Ps whirl - Blurriest Symp Swirling Osis

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?:
Nemesis Swirl

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?
Spins from Lon Smith for sure!

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Destroyer

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Prague or Helsinki

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified, duh!!

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?
Worlds 2007 in Orlando at Terra Verde the Footbag paradise.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Matt Cross

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:
Prepare a World class Routine for Worlds 2010 and up my string length.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:
Matt Cross
Will Digges

Embassy Footbag Crew

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 23 Feb 2011 21:04

yupdated. was bored.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

the_music_man
Shredalicious

Post by the_music_man » 28 Feb 2011 16:47

Name: Ryan Straub

How long have you played footbag?: 3 Months

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Lotus (Made by Nick Polini)

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Vasek

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Double Dex :P

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): David Claven's Euro 2010 video

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Dragonstein

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? this is pathetic, but osis

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Butterfly

What is your best dex-free trick? Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? dude, that's out of my league XD

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Ripstein

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Nick Polini's sick crank for his [uns] moves

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Music Man

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: I have no idea.

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Really? modified :P

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? FuNtAsTiKs

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Nick Polini and Zach Hoffa

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Double spins

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Nick Polini
Footblog

(Ryan Straub)

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 08 Mar 2011 09:07

Haven't done this in over 2 years, so thought it'd be fun to update. Updates in blue.

Name: Ken "Ceiling-Fan" Somolinos

How long have you played footbag?: 11.5 years 13.5 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Waylon bags. At the moment, Hania bags.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Manna Mpepo. Not sure I've played with Ricky Moran?

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Helping the development of the Japanese footbag scene. Still this. On a personal level, I'd say 5 dropless routines.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Nick Landes vs. the Gorillaz That's still a good one. I also really liked Ben Cook's video of his vacation in the carribean.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Clownface Still #1.

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Double spinning clipper/ducking pdx eggbeater/bws? Who knows. Those are all hard. Frenzy maybe.

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? No idea. Not sure how I defined "consistently" before.

What is your best dex-free trick? Double spinning eclipse Still.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? HPD, muted tapping WHAT?!, blurry flurry. PSWS, whirligig swirl, blurry flurry.

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Spinning mobius Finally got that! I guess 69 now.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Spinning ducking from Ricky Moran. Furious set from Dave Clavens, or Suderman's nukes.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Chosen Juan (Juan Rangel). Still #1.

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Berlin or Paris. Made it to Berlin in 09! Paris.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Worlds 05 was the best-run tourney I've been to. New York Jam this year was probably the one where I had the most fun. Worlds 09 was the best run tourney I've been to. NYFA Jam 08 was the most fun.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? I learned my basics by watching Josh Penney. I'd say NYFA as a whole.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Improve my flip spinning, and make bothsided spinning a big part of my game. I'd also like to get one more dropless routine this year. I still like these goals. But I think mobius x2 is biggest on my list at this moment.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Bruce Dole. Ian Brill.

hacksterbator
Washed-Up Child Star

Post by hacksterbator » 24 May 2011 21:29

Name: Andrew Taylor Grant

How long have you played footbag?: 3 years
8 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Any good heavy 32
Amaretta Eskimo Bags, 65+g's

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Sunil Jani, Jason Crook, Ryan Mulroney
Played with Sunil. Really would like to kick with Mulroney. The new crop of canadian groms coming up.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: The Beast.
2nd at Worlds 2008 in shred 30.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Yves Kreil Special.
Berlin Shreds

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: bedwetter
Probably still the best

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? i want a clean nemesis damn it!
Got it, so i never need to do it again.

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? ripped warrior
holds true

What is your best dex-free trick? dex-free?? spinning ducking osis
same same

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? gauntlet, leviathan, nemesis
smear, in pants, at 5am, piss drunk, with a bag made of muesli in saran wrap, while holding a beer, with a dozen drunk aussies watching, Alpine fog/ Ripped warrior swirl, Nemesis

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: furious drifter
never got that one, but dolomite swirl is sick. I'll say that.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? yves' shuffle capabilities
Yup, still remains. Have you seen his 72 contact run at the end of berlin shreds? It's like 5 years old and still blows my mind

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):
the chosen juan, Scott "Go Ahead, Break my nose!!!" Ellenberger
"mmmmpeoppo, like yum yum pepo"

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Berlin, maybe santa cruz
Would love to go to Copenhagen. Tha crew knows how to rage!

What is your favorite footbag forum?: modified.ca especially the blogs
And i'm still up in ya footblog, creepin' on ya strings

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Footjam05, Shredmonton 1.
Worlds 07 for all the right reasons, Worlds 08 for all the wrong reasons, but The 'Oom jam was hands down the best jam ever.

Erik Chan and Derek Vandall each in a different way. Probably Derek with his "every time yiou hit a toe stall, i'm going to 'boo' you"
add Manna Mpepo to that list

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:
breaking 10 fearless, scoring a shred 30 over 200
Got over 200 in a shwack of contests, including 2 World Championship finals. Never got 10 fearless, got 9, but it's not really on my radar anymore. Just to enjoy kicking with my friends, be it freestyle or net.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:
Derek Vandall, Erik Chan, Josh Wayborn, Jess Archer, Joel Dion, Scott Ellenberger, Rory Dawson, and others.
Add Jon Haber, Manna Mpepo, and Dan Boyle. Shredmonton crew are brothers to me, forever and for always.
A.G.