Joulukalenteri & Link of the Day 2014

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
Anton
Shredalicious

Re: Joulukalenteri & Link of the Day 2014

Post by Anton » 10 Dec 2014 22:36

Meatwadd get the money, seeee
\m/ichigan shreds

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 11 Dec 2014 20:45

Derek Littlefield Rev Swirl game on lock. I also very much dig ya shuffle.
23 hrs · Like

Paul Gressett Signature style for sure. You've got one of those styles and trick selections that are easily distinguishable and instantly recognizable. At first when I was watching the intro though, WHAT A SURPRISE! LOLOMGSHLOL! everyone needs to see this as well to...See More

Mathieu Gauthier - 10 years of footbag
My first 10 years in freestyle footbag This video is part of the modified.in christmas calendar for 2013 - december...
YOUTUBE.COM
15 hrs · Like · 1

Cass Taylor Great stuff Mat!
15 hrs · Like · 1

Ianek Regimbald great tricks!
15 hrs · Like · 1

Sergio Garcia I fucking love this shit
14 hrs · Like · 1

Kevin Hogan very flowy matt. sick style as always.
14 hrs · Like · 1

Mathieu Gauthier Haha Paul Gressett i knew you would love the intro
12 hrs · Like

Justin Dale Great job Mathieu, way to keep pushing your game. You're better than ever.
12 hrs · Like · 1

David Owen Beyers loved all the wiz stuff
3 hrs · Like
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 11 Dec 2014 20:59

Day 12! Day 12 is a video I made from clips I filmed at Boston(ish) Jam Shoetown Yeoooodown a few weeks ago. This was just from Friday night's session.. hence Part I. Such a fun time. Plenty of Penske/Pensley/Pennley in here to please anyone that knows what a footbag is or what one kind of might look like. You're going to like this one. Please comment :)

EDIT: I've decided to release Part I, II, and III all in one day, because, well, like I said, I'M INSANEEEEEE!!!! Ok well, the real reason is that the calendar is becoming jammed with great videos!!! SOOOOO.. here we go all in a day's work. Boston(ish) Jam Part I, II, and III! If you hate this idea and think it's too many videos for one day, you can email your hate letters to OprahWinfrey@gmail.com, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Part I: Friday Part II: Saturday Part III: Sunday (Footage from Mathieu Gauthier) :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag:

Link of the Day

This one is a blast. I really like how it looks. I know what you're thinking.. "Spins and Reverse Swirls, again?!.. Awesome! Please do more of those!" I got yer back, don't worry ;)
Nick Polini

Funblog

Victor Osmanov
Circle Kicker

Post by Victor Osmanov » 12 Dec 2014 02:19

Wow,cool videos ! Props everyone !
OMG , Jim realy sick !!! It's a crazy style! Props .

jaust
Multidex Master

Post by jaust » 12 Dec 2014 03:02

first of all, thanks for all that nice videos and the massive amount of work put into the whole calendar thing.
i really liked all the videos so far, couldn't name a favourite.

today is my birthday and i've just watched the first video: 8O 8O 8O holy shit jim is killing it!

made my day brighter already, thanks a lot!
Michael L.

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Post by mahhkohh » 12 Dec 2014 03:11

And the crowd goes wild!!!!

First video is what i saw so far, looks like illegal price money basement shred offs are still a thing in boston!
And holy shit, jim penske, are you for real? Some of the stuff he's doing???? :lol: 8O 8O high plains swifter, furious ss motion.... Wtf
come get your mÃcrÖ¶ bag today
buy one of my bags and help finance my guitar lessons :)
mäcrö hartig

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Post by Add Block » 12 Dec 2014 04:25

Was that Quasi Paradon (Pdx Blurriest)? That should be illegal. :D
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

MetZelRio
Fearless

Post by MetZelRio » 12 Dec 2014 04:55

No kidding, right? What everyone else said. Sheeesh! Un Real. No wonder no footage was released from ShoeTownThrowDown until now. Goodness gracious.

boats
BSOS Beast

Post by boats » 12 Dec 2014 14:54

its awesome that i get to watch the basement shred that i missed the first night of being at the jam! Great videos. Hot dog shred, and Kevin Crowley's dance move

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 12 Dec 2014 20:47

Derek Littlefield So glad you are insane. Thank you.
22 hrs · Like

Nick Polini
22 hrs · Like

Ryan Morris https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lruvfdr7rO1qg95ipo1...
33.MEDIA.TUMBLR.COM
22 hrs · Like

Richard Reese That Ending was Insane!
21 hrs · Like

Derek Littlefield I think you're my favorite, Jim.
21 hrs · Like · 2

Ryan Morris I'm jacked up on caffeine and a bit sleep deprived, so take this with a grain of salt, but I gotta learn to shred like that!
20 hrs · Like

Ilya Sernov Atomic baroque? Whattaheck?!
20 hrs · Like

Sergio Garcia archinemosis??
20 hrs · Like

Paul Gressett I have only seen part one so far. I can't even tell you how much this is my favorite Joulukalenteri video of 2014 so far, but I'll try. The tricks, the atmosphere, the strings, the humor, the light, the ending (laughed so hard so long), the reactions, players, the funk soul brotha, check it out NOW! (Can't wait to see the rest)
19 hrs · Like

Erik Chan This was great. Fun vibe, I liked the basement footage, even though it looked like not the most ideal to shred right beside those metal pillars. Jim footage was amazing and was well-balanced with shred from everyone else. Always great to see Matt Kemmer. I also loved the Chali 2na in the second video. Also great to see Ianek shred -- I don't think I'd seen the motion drill before. I'm so sad I missed this event
17 hrs · Like

Mike Wilson I'm suffering from insane shred overload right now.
15 hrs · Like

Cass Taylor Yayyyyyyy! What a great time! It's nice to see some of the shred that I missed while driving and shredding in other circles. Kicking with Jim, Ianek and others at this event was such a treat!
15 hrs · Like

Bob Green Thanks everyone for making these fun videos from the Boston-ish jam! I have a few hours of footage that I haven't had time to go through, but I'm still hoping to pull some of it together soon.
15 hrs · Like

Ianek Regimbald that was a fun weekend!
14 hrs · Like · 1

Jim Penske Thanks for making these Nick. I had a blast at this jam. It was such a good mix of party and shred. Loved the feel of the basement shred. That was such a fun night. The chali tuna one had a lot of good shuffle and went great with the music. The last one had some dense strings. Thanks again Nick for these videos and the entire calendar this year. Its been awesome so far
13 hrs · Like · 1

Nick Polini Absolutely no problem guys. This has been a huge responsibility but it's also been a life changing experience and super fun, to boot! And yeah, that chali 2na video is my personal favorite. I love Matts one symp Whirl where Chali says "BLAOWWWW!" stoked every one is enjoying and appreciates the work we have all put into making these videos.
13 hrs · Like

Nick Polini Oh yeah, and Jim, you're really good at footbag
13 hrs · Like · 2

Nick Polini You make blind children see the light... Unless you turn it off midstring...
13 hrs · Like · 1

Mathieu Gauthier so glad we got to see that amazing hot dawg run with surge to smoke!
3 hrs · Like
Nick Polini

Funblog

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 12 Dec 2014 21:00

Day 13! If you don't have Triskaidekaphobia by the end of this day, then you're a champ, because there is so much scary shred in this, it'll just make ya poop 'em. Coming from the West Coast, Brian Bear and I gotcha backs with some totally worthy videos.. The first one, "Four D's & a Sack" features Derek, Dexter, David, and Dustin, filmed at the Stanford Club shred quarters. The second video is a real treat... Lon Smith, Nathan Pipenberg, Brian, and Derek. Two epic little gifts for you today, since yall'z been real good this year.

Drop some comments for these dudes.

"Four D's & a Sack" "Lake Tahoe Shred" :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag:

Link of the Day

So LOTD is a pretty special one today. First off, this is actually the first time I ever hit the second trick. Couldn't believe I hit it from the first trick. Kind of blew my mind, to be quite honest. LOTD #13 is quite possibly my favorite link I've ever hit. I don't think too many will be able to nail this one, but give it a whack anyway. Enjoy my terrible "stoked Keanu Reeves" impersonation.
Have a good day, everyone :D
Nick Polini

Funblog

Victor Osmanov
Circle Kicker

Post by Victor Osmanov » 12 Dec 2014 23:35

Day 13 - it's real big shred . Props everyone!

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Post by mahhkohh » 13 Dec 2014 02:28

what a start to a day!!! had to still see the 2nd and 3rd from yesterday -WOW- just insane, and then you have todays treat! so awesome.

in the lake tahoe video, is there snow outside? and these guys just shred there, in shorts and all cool ... o.O
come get your mÃcrÖ¶ bag today
buy one of my bags and help finance my guitar lessons :)
mäcrö hartig

Dio
BSOS Beast

Post by Dio » 13 Dec 2014 12:17

Props to everyone featured on Day 13, excellent footage, not to mention the great original soundtracks from Brian. I knew I recognized those tracks...

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 13 Dec 2014 20:47

Derek Littlefield Oh, Lake Tahoe
23 hrs · Like · 2

Jim Penske That was awesome! David's always one of my favorites to watch. Lon had some sick runs wow. That one that started tripless and ended in rakes stuck out to me. Good stuff from everyone else too, that's how the west coast does it!
22 hrs · Like · 3

Khoa Dao Anh Nguyen Such an amazing two videos we are having.
All featured blew my mind away, but seriously I just have something to say to Derek Littlefield - you beat eggs! Literally! Amazing toe game man! Seriously just learn one set from clipper like Stepping or something and in my humble opinion you will be top contender in any competition man! Can't wait to meet you again! You're the man!
22 hrs · Like · 1

Justin Dale There was too much insanity to even sort out all the comments I want to make on these 2 videos. High quality shred from everyone. Props!
21 hrs · Like · 1

Ethan Red Husted Awesome
21 hrs · Like

Mathieu Gauthier sick stuff guys
17 hrs · Like

Cass Taylor Whoaaaaaaa. Everything about these was great!! I LOVED the feel of the second video - the music was totally on point. That run with all the rakes from Lon was so freaking sweet.
13 hrs · Like · 2

Skyler Lon Smith What you can't see is that we are playing on the roof of a snack shack on the shore of Lake Tahoe. The panoramic view of the lake was great. Also Derek had this one run that was like 80 contacts of Pixie Legovers. Thanks Brian for this one. Nathan had ...See More
12 hrs · Like · 3

Kevin Hogan lon you're amazing.
12 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 2

Richard Reese Jesus I find myself squirming all around and turning my phone sideways lol Clavens is just a Machine!! Great stuff all around, Lon I could watch vids of you for days! Pip is Super Duper Smooth wow! Thanks once again Nick Polini!
11 hrs · Unlike · 1

Nick Polini It's the most wonderful tiiiimmmeeeee....
10 hrs · Like

Nick Polini ...of the yeeeaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
10 hrs · Like

Aleksey Vyazovetskiy so, when DC + PENSKE will be available in one circle? i hope sometimes i'll see it again and my dreams comes true. Props for everyone!
8 hrs · Like · 1

Jim Penske I really want to shred with David again one day. I think I may have to go find him to make it happen. Seems like he's not traveling to tournaments anymore.
8 hrs · Like · 2

Justin Dale I hope to shred with Pipenberg some day.
7 hrs · Like · 1

Ethan Red Husted It would be nice to see more David again
6 hrs · Like

Aleksey Vyazovetskiy it would be nice to make trip over USA and shred with all of you before 2020 comes
6 hrs · Like

Paul Gressett I Needed some new Pipenberg Footy. Lon, is he the most consistent long string executor or what, I gasped at his last string on that second rooftop vid. Someone had just said yesterday they wanted more David and Jorden vids, we got some David OMGOMG Please let there be new Jorden footage! Excellent vibes in these vids bros. Thank you for these.
2 hrs · Like
Nick Polini

Funblog

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 13 Dec 2014 21:05

Day 14! Today is brought to you by Ilya Sernov, from Russia and myself, from Pennsylvania. Illya randomly contacted me and told me he had a video for the calendar. I told him I'd check it out and let him know. I watched over it and was really impressed by his video. Some great tricks and links. He's on his way to the top, it's easy to tell.

My video is Part II of my video from Day 6. This second part purposely has much better variety, trick selection, and links. The end drill is something I'm particularly very happy about. I've wanted to hit that for years. Nice to finally hit something you've wanted for so long. Also a Sick 3 from Bonslaver in this video.

I decided to put Ilya's and my video on the same day, because after we randomly started talking about the Joulukalenteri, we began chatting about many other random things and realized we were pretty like-minded footbaggers with life and with footbag. So I chose to share Day 14 with him.

Drop Illya and me some comments if you'd like.

Enjoy!

Ilya: Nick: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag:

Link of the Day

I'd like to hit it cleaner soon.. But this one is really sweet. Hope you enjoy.

Background: Yes, I had to stop wearing pants... I was trying it, but it just wouldn't let me step correctly, so I was about to give up, then I remembered I still and the shorts Hogan was wearing (he forgot his shorts in the car and borrowed mine that night), in Part I of the Boston videos, in my car. So, Kevin.. thanks for doing these graphics.. but also, thanks for borrowing my shorts haha
Happy Day 14!
Nick Polini

Funblog

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Post by Add Block » 14 Dec 2014 02:50

That's a huge metal fan. \m/

Great shred! :footbag:
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 14 Dec 2014 04:34

i really like Ilya's style, everything looks effortless, huge sets looks easy

revup drill was madness!
Mathieu Gauthier

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 14 Dec 2014 20:55

Matt Emmings This guy Nick Polini really loves footbag. Ha. Totally unrelated to the post but I've been following this freestyle page and it makes my day to see so many vids, posts and enthusiasm. Keep it up.
22 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
Jakub Mościszewski sick drill
20 hrs · Like
Skyler Lon Smith Yes, Ilya definitely has the right smile for getting to the top. You know he likes it enough.
9 hrs · Like
Paul Gressett 2014 has really been your year Nick Polini. Your style, form, technique, ability, skill, execution have all vastly improved. How on EARTH do you guys bail to PS whirl? I guess when i hit my first one I'll maybe have a clue. Your Twist, Revups and Twirls are butterzzzzzzzzzz. I WANT. I'll be watching that video more when I want to perfect my reverse swirl tricks. Bonslaver, that sick three was certainly great... HOWEVER, although ripwalk might still be big stuff for us Little Add Posse Members, but not for you. Ripwalk>Ripwalk aint nothing for you anymore, at least that is my perception. (can you believe that????????) Ilya Sernov, loved your style and consistency. Why haven't I seen more of your footage around? I guess I'm glad you saved that video for the Joulukalenteri.
5 hrs · Like
Mark Monistere Hey .. Been busy this weekend so I just saw this . Damn Nick Polini . wow . your tricks like rev up, twirls, blender, ... i like .. the atomic out of gyro dlo .... an especially the full contacts of last drill . thanks ...
5 hrs · Like
Ianek Regimbald damn, Ilya is good! and Nick, plenty of wows in there.
3 hrs · Like
Mike Wilson Very Cool!
3 hrs · Like
Erik Chan Great stuff from everyone. Nathan is gonna be the next hot thing if he keeps at it with such a hotshot mentor. Great form and tricks from Ilya! And, yeah, crazy drill. I don't even understand how you do that
2 hrs · Like
Nick Polini

Funblog