Link of the Day 2018

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
mahhkohh
Flower Child

Link of the Day 2018

Post by mahhkohh » 01 Dec 2018 01:56

It is time once again, december is upon us and we start the joulokalenteri and with it comes the link of the day tradition.

It is my honor to present it to you fine folk this year, together with my partner in crime Matt Kemmer. Thats right, El Kemino is doing this!

This years LotD will be a bit different that previous ones, ill explain the rules real quick:

- only one link per day this year. Do it or skip it, its your call but at least try them. We tried to go out and make them creative and full of concepts we think are underused or just plain cool.
- every 5th day there will be a bonus round to get points back that you may have lost during the days before.
- videos should be submitted here or on facebook, just try to upload them where we can find them. Within the thread on facebook or right here! Videos with more than one day are totally possible!
- at the end there will be a prize for the guys with the most links hit in each division!

we gonna start of real slow, we hope you guys do enjoy the link of the day this year! :footbag:

Day 01 Intermediate/Beginner:
toe kick - toe stall

Day 01 Open:
atw inside - pickup inside (guay)

You can do the around the world any direction, if you´re cool you´ll do it out-in

Day 02 is here, open is a little drill (frankly it felt easier when i first tried out stuff to put in than it felt when i actually filmed it, maybe thats why it looks a bit pulled) 1 bonuspoint if you bsos the drill!

Day 02 Intermediate/Beginner:
inside kick - outside kick

Day 02 Open:
ducking clipper - drifter - diving pickup

day 03 features a good friend of mine calling in from his honeymoon on Tenerife. To be honest, the open link is hard af but where is the fun if things get too easy right? 😀 Thanks to steffen seemann for the link! Tomorrow will be easier i promise!

Day 03 intermediate/beginner:
outside kick - outside kick

Day 03 open:
dragon swirl - osis

Day 04 is here and i have to apologize for the late post today, i forgot to upload the videos in advance and now i can only post them as i came back home :D

Day 04 intermediate/beginner:
atw - forehead stall

Day 04 open:
frigid blender - zooming illusion

Day 05 will be the last from me for a few days, tomorrow's links will br presented by Matthew Kemmer! Also today we have a bonus round.

Day 05 intermediate/beginner:
inside kick - ducking opp tor stall

Bonusround is simple, just do at least 10 kicks using 4 different surfaces, no hands

Day 05 open:
spinning inside kick - illusion

Bonusround for open was 10 contacts run with 2 links from day 1-5 but I decided that may be too harsh for the first bonusround (tho I think last years open links where way harder than what we do here and it was fine by most i guess) so its 10 guiltless with at least one link from days 1-5, and i know not all links are guiltless but you'd get the 2 contacts awarded anyways. You get 1 additional bonus point per link you cram in there, so 5 bonuspoints in total if you manage to do day 1-5 all in one run! clicky for my attempt

Day 06 and ElKeminos first day is here.I hope St. Nick stuffed all your stockings with nutritions as we gonna keep on shredding those links! :D

Day 06 intermediate/beginner:
outside kick - sameside flapper

Day 06 open:
toe ss refraction - stepping sameside illusion

Day 07 and fresh links!

Day 07 intermediate/beginner:
knee stall - same side legover

Day 07 open:
gyro osis - ducking muted pickup

Day 08 & Day 09 come as a package, sorry i didnt release them yesterday. had so much on my plate and totally forgot! but here they are in all their glory!

intermediate/beginner: day 08 Day 09

open: Day 08 Day 09

:footbag: :footbag: :footbag: GO SHRED :footbag: :footbag: :footbag:

Day 10 concludes this portion of Matt Kemmer links! hope you guys liked them so far, i´m excited to show you lot the next 5 links from him, so stay tuned!
Today also comes with another bonus round! no preview footage from us for that this time around, but its real straight forward! film a sick 3 containing at least 1 (ONE) unusual surface!!!! that easy and you´ll get yourself a bonus point! (open level players need to stay guiltless to qualify

Day 10 intermediate/beginner: pickup - ss muted illusion

Day 10 open: nuclear legover - grifter

Day 11 and more links from yours truly! Setting up this whole thing is such a bis task, just wanted to let you guys know and if you are having fun please leave a like or comment or whatever and let us know you are doing this with us! Now... The combos:

Day 11 intermediate/beginner: ducking far clipper - infinity

Day 11 open: blurry illusion - fairy drifter

Day 12 new day new challenge

Day 12 intermediate/beginner: around the world - toe whip

Day 12 open: fairy ss muted pickup - ss muted DLO

Day 13 after the halftime show comes the unlucky 13... or maybe its your lucky number? todays links will offer a chance for bonus points if you´re up to it!

Day 13 intermediate/beginner: swirl - mirage (bonus point if mirage is symposium)

Day13 open: blur inside - eggbeater (bonuspoint for symp eggbeater)

Day 14 sorry for the late post today, tomorrow will be late as well. sorry, its a very busy weekend right now!

day 14 intermediate/beginner: spinning toe stall - refraction

day 14 open: stepping opp inside kick - opp whirl

Day 15 comes with a delay... sorry, but i told you i was super busy this weekend :( day 16 will have to wait as well as matt is most likely still at us open and has not yet sent in his videos. i do appologize and hope you understand the situation a little

day 15 intermediate/beginner: dimwalk - whirl

day 15 open: datw - momma curve
Last edited by mahhkohh on 16 Dec 2018 06:44, edited 13 times in total.
come get your mÃcrÖ¶ bag today
buy one of my bags and help finance my guitar lessons :)
mäcrö hartig

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Re: Link of the Day 2018

Post by mahhkohh » 02 Dec 2018 00:58

reserved
mäcrö hartig

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Re: Link of the Day 2018

Post by mahhkohh » 02 Dec 2018 00:58

reserved
mäcrö hartig