Getting back into freestyling.

For the new people coming into the sport, you can ask your questions in here.
ilovecoheed
Hack Fiend

Getting back into freestyling.

Post by ilovecoheed » 29 Jan 2013 23:22

Hey guys, the name's Josh. I registered on modified a few years back and happened to get caught up with college/work and never got the chance to really improve my skills.

Im currently working to improve my stitching skills also, I've made a few 4 panels, some decent 12's and one 32 panel before I lost all my patterns and the template generator went down :/ however I managed to find a 12 panel pattern and stitched a really nice 3 colored bag today so I'm content with using that to improve my technique until I can find a 32 panel pattern.

If there are any fellow footbaggers from Iowa or Omaha that would like to shred sometime just shoot me a pm.

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Re: Getting back into freestyling.

Post by rjadamson » 01 Feb 2013 03:13

Welcome back to the forums. I look forward to seeing more updates from you!

ilovecoheed
Hack Fiend

Post by ilovecoheed » 01 Feb 2013 03:28

Thanks man, I will try to be as active as possible on here. I plan to start stitching a new 32 sometime this weekend so that should be in the bags you've made thread eventually.

Btw, any tips for getting better with my off leg? It never seems to want to do what I want it to, even if I drill it pretty consistently.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 04 Feb 2013 10:15

Welcome to the forums. In terms of getting tips on getting better, I'd suggest you film yourself doing tricks or trying tricks/concepts. If you post them in a blog or video thread, I'll make a point to watch it and give you tips/feedback. I'm sure others would too. Being able to see what you're doing right and wrong is the fastest way for us to diagnose and help you out.

ilovecoheed
Hack Fiend

Post by ilovecoheed » 04 Feb 2013 11:14

Much appreciated man. I haven't really named anything better than an illusion or legover as I'm mostly working on a solid foundation of kicks basics and flippers atm, but I will eventually post some videos.