US Open Footbag Championships (Last Minute Updates!)

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
cd
Egyptian Footgod

US Open Footbag Championships (Last Minute Updates!)

Post by cd » 24 Jun 2015 23:09

Hey everyone, this is in a couple days so I just want to make some last minute announcements.

Firstly, competitors if you haven't already sent in your ROUTINE MUSIC please send your song to christopherjohndean@gmail.com We are sticking firmly to the schedule so we'd like to avoid having to fumble around with various mp3 players and phones in between competitors.

If you are still on the fence about competing, we encourage you to do so. It's only a little more than the participation fee ($50 vs 30). And you should know that both participants and competitors get a shirt, dinner on Friday night, and free food all weekend at the event site. It's a good value and we organizers pay a lot out of pocket to make it all happen, so please make sure to participate and chip in in some way.

Judges for Open competition are going to be Steve G, Justin D, and myself. Possibly a fourth if I can confirm them. I am still looking for intermediate judges, in addition to myself.

Routines will be judged according to the Olympic-style rules in section 505.03 of the IFPA rulebook. This is the same system as the past few years. http://www.footbag.org/rules/chapter/500#505

Circle will be judged according to section 507: http://www.footbag.org/rules/chapter/500#507

And I want to thank Cale McCoy for coming through on the T-shirt design. We have a nice simple straightforward single-color tee. Pairs well with any outfit! Below is the always-dashing Nick sporting his new tee and showing off his new model of fuggler:

chris dean

Kylescook
BSOS Beast

Re: US Open Footbag Championships (Last Minute Updates!)

Post by Kylescook » 13 Sep 2015 17:33

Totally not on topic, but that painting behind nick is awesome
Kyle Cook
St.Louis
My Footblog
My Challenges