Freestylin in the Graveyard (Net...)

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 06 Dec 2007 22:10

In that case thank you.

Sorry if you felt like I snapped at you, just in a bad mood and wasn't sure if I was being fucked with. :)

...And seriously, I hate emo kids. Fucking trust-fund-having-black-wearing-lip piercing wearing whiny little....
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 06 Dec 2007 22:14

i totally agree.

everytime i see an emo kid i feel like killing a kitten or something evil, just to make myself feel a little better inside.

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 06 Dec 2007 23:30

Haha, emu. Awesome.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 06 Dec 2007 23:40

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 14 Dec 2007 14:47

I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

dasreen
Shredaholic

Post by dasreen » 14 Dec 2007 15:10

funklovesfootbag wrote:I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag I want to play footbag
rene

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 01 Jan 2008 22:38

Despite being injured, I had a blast at new years jam. Even though I probably shouldn't have, I played a fair amount of net, and actually had the best game of my life, in which I hit like 7 killer spikes, mostly bitch slaps, and on the last point I hit a SWEET rotating outside sweep.

Other highlights: hanging out at la raza, getting a free complimentary breakfast, and bacon the pig. I plan on posting my cool pictures when I get home, because right now I'm stuck in the fucking las vegas airport, and I might have to stay the FUCKING night. What a shitty way to end a fun trip and start the new year. I long for my bed.
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 03 Jan 2008 00:54

I'm happy you were happy with snow. You were hardcore in those G-units the last day of snow net. Your feet must still be cold and wet from that.
I can't wait to shred with my fletcher-bag.

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 03 Jan 2008 12:45

Thanks for reminding me Tom... I forgot all about the kamikaze takraw session we had in the SNOW ... probably the most fun/insane footbag related thing I've ever done. Oh yeah, and I was playing with fully modded g-units, so my feet were basically packed in ice. Fun though... I want a copy of those pictures!

In other news: I tried to make an appt. to see a podiatrist for my toe, and they don't have an appt. until feb 5th. Fucking ridiculous. My optimism is fading...
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 05 Jan 2008 16:46

Also, we saw gorillas humping.

Check out these pics!

Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 05 Jan 2008 18:00

I was in a blue shirt circle and didn't even notice.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 05 Jan 2008 18:26

And Henry is flipping off Evan in that pic too :lol:
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 06 Jan 2008 02:20

That was like blue shirt circle.

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 18 Mar 2008 15:35

My toe and ankle feel a little better. (6 months and 3 doctors later?) I might be able to play footbag again sometime in the next .. 10 years or so at this rate.
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 18 Mar 2008 19:17

I feel your pain :?

Anne
Shredaholic

Post by Anne » 22 Jun 2008 17:05

Hey Fletcher,

It was great to get to kick with you just once before leaving. Although you hadn't played for 8 months, I really thought you played well. You hit some pretty nasty stuff and had some monster long strings. So.. congrats on being back in the game. Take care of those feet, so you stay in the game.

And take care of sweet Emily.

Best, Anne

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 23 Jun 2008 00:08

Thanks Anne! It was real fun playing with you guys.

I played in Venice with Anne, Emily, Dave, and Chad.

I hit some good strings, lots of ducking, some spinning, drifters & whirls regular and pdx, pixie whirl, pixie dlo, pixie drifter, legbeater, atomsmasher, some other stuff probably.

Felt really good to play... my toe is not 100% but maybe 90% now, and my ankle is 100%.

I played the best fucking day of net in my life today!!! Jeremy and I went 4-1 against the better santa cruz regulars.

I crushed so many fucking inside sweeps it was insane. I've still got a long way to go, but today it felt like all my practice has paid off, and that my injuries are no longer holding me back. :D I'm going to be careful though, cus it's a long summer I don't want to be injured for! I start work at summer school 6th grade june 30th and I'm gonna be playing footbag every other day or so.

...Woo!
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 23 Jun 2008 07:56

It's nice to read that you're playing and having fun. Have you tattooed any one yet? I'm still waiting to deliver my first "real" one.
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 03 Jul 2008 11:43

Fuck yeah Zeke. I've had a few tattoos and a few blocks, which I think are equally satisfying.

I played freestyle yesterday, and I am so god awfully out of shape it's depressing. Mostly choppy short combos and whatnot, I videotaped a little bit of it and took some pics so I'm going to post that when I get back from a trip to Humboldt with Emily to see some friends on monday. And i got a raise! woohoo!
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 08 Jul 2008 13:54

So I kicked that day, and I kicked yesterday with Emily for a while.

Highlights: Pdx torque (twice, first time in 2 years or so...), smoke & phoenix BS, whirl>osis>whirl>osis>drifter>drifter>dlo, probably a few other small things. I suck and I'm out of shape but I still have fun when I play. :D
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*