Challenge Me

Challenge your friends to hit tricks/combos you know they can hit, even if they don't!
Corey
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Challenge Me

Post by Corey » 10 Jul 2009 18:14

i am getting really into footbag so i need some challenges i can hit basically every move i do from pendulous

some goals i have for myself
perfect (stepulous, zooming, and nuclear)
learn ( torque, illusion, infinity)
-20 tiltless (i think i got 16)
-50 ss clippers
-osis x5
-pendulum x4
-pendulous>pendulum x4 (its harder then u think cuz i forgot which 1 i hit last)
-wanna hit (pendulous ducking butterfly)

Thanks

Jordan
Wu-Tang

Post by Jordan » 11 Jul 2009 19:07

Forget Pendulum and Pendulous set... Seriously.

Heres some challenges

:arrow: Mirage>Legover>rpt
:arrow: Mirage>SS Mirage>rpt
:arrow: Legover>SS Legover>rpt
:arrow: Legover>Legover>rpt
:arrow: Clipper>op Clipper 10 contacts

Once you get clippers down... Do tri-force drill. Cale told me about it, and it helps a ton!

Start with 2 clippers on the same side>2 clippers op side>increase by one clipper each time you switch to the next clipper. Until you can get up to 10.

I only got to 10 one time... Its litterally 98 clippers in one string... haha! Its tiring and boring. But it helps a lot trust me.

Corey
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Corey » 11 Jul 2009 19:23

ill try all these tomorrow
seeing "brianbear" pendulous videos is what got me into footbag
did you get to 98 that takes patience 8O

legover will help a lot i have abandoned them

Jordan
Wu-Tang

Post by Jordan » 12 Jul 2009 20:01

Thats super rad that you have influences. But I just feel that pendulous is not an essential thing to "master" in footbag, and dont get me wrong, Its a rad concept to have, but the way you talk about it, it seems like thats all you work on in your sessions. Ofcourse, Im not watching your sessions, this is just based off of what I have read, that you have posted.

School those clippers, mirages, and legovers. Im doing the same now, and I understand where your coming from with the whole "abandoned" thing. I didnt do legovers for like 10 months because all I cared about was pdx mirage and infinity. Dont make the same mistake.

Let me know how those challenges go, and if you need more, I will deff help a brotha out.

Corey
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Corey » 12 Jul 2009 20:20

i hit those 5 challenges the second one took my 3 trys or so i did not attempt the tri force drill and i also hit osis x5 and pendulum x4 (got 6)

pendulous is not the only thing i work on but its cool and a great start to a run

thanks for the advice and challenges